As a minimum, information provided applies to Australian passport holders visiting the destination as a tourist (not business), and is subject to change without notice. It's important to recheck the requirements prior to your departure. You will be given information on how to apply for your visa around the time that final monies are due. We will be in touch with you by email.
Encounter Travel will assist with lodging your visa application to the Chinese Visa Processing Centre in Sydney, but you will need to complete the visa application form in order for us to arrange the processing. You will be given information on how to apply for your visa around the time that final monies are due. We will be in touch with you by email.
To apply for the visa you will need:
We will require the following paperwork from you 55 days prior to departure:
- Completed visa application form
- Passport - 6 months validity
- Photocopies of the passport - photo page, previous China visas
- Photocopy of your drivers license
- photo for visa - requirements:
- It must be a colour photo, taken recently within the last 6 months
- Passport size photo
- Documents showing the itinerary including air ticket booking record (round trip) and proof of a hotel reservation.
Please keep a copy of your passport before you send your application.
Visit the China Visa Processing Centre website – CLICK HERE
Visit Consulate General of the People’s Republic of China – CLICK HERE
DATE OF PUBLICATION/CONTENT CURRENT: As at 16 October 2018
< Back to holiday