< Back to holiday
Is this trip right for you? You want to get it right, and find a trip that matches your travel style. These pointers will help you decide if this trip is right for you.
ABOUT THE GROUP
- This is a small group experience with a maximum of 20 solo travellers.
- You’re a match for the nominated age group for this trip; travellers 45 years and over.
- You enjoy the benefits of travelling as a small group, including dining together and sharing the journey.
TOURING QUICK FACTS
- In Tasmania, and in particular on the West Coast, and Cradle Mountain the weather can change without much notice.
- It's a good idea to pack layers as some areas can be cooler or cold
- Pack a rain jacket and umbrella
- Hotels are a deluxe standard; 4 or 4.5 star and this tour is considered premium touring.
- The Cradle Mountain walk is easy going but would not be suitable if you had mobility issues.
- You’re a traveller that knows to see the highlights some longer days of road travel are a part of the discovery.
- We have hand picked some delicious dining options including some highlight dining experiences
- You are in favour of our policy that we do not support activities that involve animals for tourist entertainment.
SOAKING UP HISTORY
- You enjoy learning new things such as history of a region.