1. tobacco products (for travelers aged 18 and over): 600 cigarettes and 100 cigarillos (not exceeding 3 grams each) and 50 cigars and 250 grams of tobacco (with 200 cigarette papers) and 250 grams of pipe tobacco;
2. alcoholic beverages (for travelers aged 18 and over): 1 liter over 22% volume and 2 liters under 22% volume;
3. 2. tea and coffee: 1 kilogram of each;
4. chocolates and snacks (candies): max. 1 kilograms;
5. max. 600 milliliter of perfume or eau-de-cologne;
6. gifts up to the value of EUR 430.- (EUR 150.- for those aged under 15);
7. Jewelry up to a max. of USD 15,000.- or equivalent;
8. personal effects (incl. laptop, mobile phone etc.);
9. medications for personal use.
A limited amount of firearms and ammunition is permitted, which must be accompanied by an Import Permit, obtained in advance at the Ministry of Environment and Forestry.
1. two kilograms/3 cartons of local tobacco products, 5 kilograms of alcoholic beverages/12 bottles of Raki/local drinks and foodstuffs up to a total value of TRY 100.-, each commodity not to exceed 5 kgs.;
2. gift articles up to a value of TRY 5,000.-. If more is exported, proof is required that foreign currency has been exchanged to the amount in excess of TRY 5,000.-.
Prohibited: antiques, grain products, tea, cacao, coffee and spices.