< Back to holiday
Is this trip right for you? You want to get it right, and find a trip that matches your travel style. These pointers will help you decide if this trip is right for you.
ABOUT THE GROUP
- This is a small group experience with a maximum of 28 solo travellers (may increase subject to hotel availability.
- You’re a match for the nominated age group for this trip; solo travellers 45 years and over.
- You may join with a friend but our groups are couple-free
- You are social and enjoy the benefits of meeting up for group dinners
- You’re an independent style holiday maker that does not need the services of a full time host.
- Between May-August it’s the peak season for visiting Far North Queensland. It’s winter; with beautiful warm days and pleasant evenings without the humidity experienced during other times of year.
- Enjoy 5 star boutique accommodation
- Limited physical challenges as this is a resort package and you can do as much or as little as you wish.
- Optional day out to the Great Barrier Reef offers snorkelling.
- We include set menus for dinners with choices and include some highlight dining experiences.
SOAKING UP CULTURE & TRADITION
- Around the area of Port Douglas there are options to seek out tours with local indigenous people and communities.