RISK FREE DEPOSITS
YOUR COVID-19 PEACE OF MIND
With our Australian and New Zealand tours you’re free to cancel your travel plans until 93 days before your tour, and get a full refund.
As we navigate the impact of COVID-19 and look to brighter days, we expect you’re keen to look ahead to when you can travel, and make some holiday plans. It is the same for us, and we want to reduce the uncertainty about making future travel plans with our Risk Free Deposit offer (refer to terms below) for our Australian and New Zealand tours.
Terms: While COVID-19 travel restrictions are in place, book and pay your holiday deposit and cancel without penalty until 93 days prior to your travel date, subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Valid on new bookings made from 15 May 2020 for travel destinations in Australia and New Zealand for departures dates until end 2021 for any land based holiday, operated by Encounter Travel but excluding Third Party operated tours including our ‘Solos Mix’ holidays.
- Your deposit payment secures the ‘Risk Free Deposit’ Your receipt will be issued with ‘Risk Free Deposit’ reference as confirmation of the offer and terms.Until 93 days prior to departure you may cancel your booking and receive a full refund of monies paid for land based arrangements.
- Risk Free deposit offer excludes any monies paid for an airfare arrangement or other Third Party arrangements associated with the booking. Terms for airfares and other Third Party arrangements are advised separately.
- The full booking terms and conditions of the holiday come into effect at the time you make your deposit payment, except that our Risk Free Deposit terms overrides the cancellations terms that apply to 93 days or more prior to travel. From 92 days or less from the departure date, the standard cancellation terms come into effect.
- The terms of this offer cease 14 days after Australian Government travel bans that affect your travel destination are lifted/removed and our standard booking terms and conditions will come into effect. This means that if you do not wish to have your booking revert to the standard booking terms and conditions as per this clause you would need to cancel your booking within 14 days of the COVID-19 travel bans that effect your destination, being lifted.
- This offer is not retrospective and does not apply to passengers with existing bookings.
- Where a trip is advertised as guaranteed, this is not a guarantee of operation during any COVID-19 event that affects the departure, and the departure status can change.
100% Australian; we 'get' the Australian travel style. And, better still, our arms are open to welcome our friends from other countries around the world, who'd like to travel with friendly Aussies.