< Back to holiday
Is this trip right for you? You want to get it right, and find a trip that matches your travel style. These pointers will help you decide if this trip is right for you.
ABOUT THE GROUP
- This is a small group experience with a maximum of 12 solo travellers.
- You’re a match for the nominated age group for this trip; travellers 40 years and over.
- You enjoy the benefits of travelling as a small group, including dining together and sharing the journey.This is a walking experience.
TOURING QUICK FACTS
- Tasmania’s north east is a cool temperate climate. It’s best to have layered clothing and have wet weather rain protection
- Launceston hotel is comfortable superior tourist standard
- Accommodation while on the walk is a comfortable standard with shared bathroom facilities
- Take care to read our day by day itinerary that provides walking distances and walking duration
- On a walking scale this is an introductory to moderate walk and you require good fitness to enjoy this walk.
- We can cater for most special dietary needs including vegetarian and gluten free, but this must be advised at the time of booking.
- You are in favour of our policy that we do not support activities that involve animals for tourist entertainment.
SOAKING UP THE GREAT OUTDOORS
- You enjoy walking and have already experienced bush walking or similar and have an idea of what to expect.
- Part of the walk includes beach/sand walking