Is This Trip Right for Me?
< Back to holiday
Is this trip right for you? You want to get it right, and find a trip that matches your travel style. These pointers will help you decide if this trip is right for you.
ABOUT THE GROUP
- This is a small group experience with a maximum of 18 solo travellers.
- You’re a match for the nominated age group for this trip; travellers 45 years and over.
- You enjoy the benefits of travelling as a small group, including dining together and sharing the journey.
TOURING QUICK FACTS
- It is summer touring with a comfortable touring climate and as a guide expect 22-25 degrees celsius during the day
- It's a good idea to pack layers for unexpected cooler weather
- The visit to Cape North will be cold and we recommend having a beanie/warm hat, and a pair of gloves in addition to a wool layer to keep warm
- City hotels are superior 4 star standard
- A designer boutique hotel is included
- Regional hotels are comfortable tourist class 3 star or above and include some historic hotel highlight stays
- You’re a traveller that knows to see the highlights some longer days of road travel are a part of the discovery.
- Menus have a focus on fish, particularly salmon
- You are in favour of our policy that we do not support activities that involve animals for tourist entertainment.
SOAKING UP CULTURE & TRADITION
- You enjoy learning new things such as the history and culture of another country.
- When visiting temples, arms and knees should be covered in respect for the local customs.