< Back to holiday
Is this trip right for you? You want to get it right, and find a trip that matches your travel style. These pointers will help you decide if this trip is right for you.
ABOUT THE GROUP
- This is a small group experience with a maximum of 16 solo travellers.
- You’re a match for the nominated age group for this trip; travellers 40 years and over.
- You enjoy the benefits of travelling as a small group, including dining together and sharing the journey.
TOURING QUICK FACTS
- In Sri Lanka weather can make it hot and sticky, it's best to dress in light clothing.
- Visiting the highlands – expect some more temperate weather and even cool in the evenings
- Sri Lanka experiences many micro climates. Where there may be rain patterns one time of year in one part of the country it may not be in other parts – there is no standard weather that is the same across the entire country.
- Hotels are a deluxe standard: superior standard, 4 and 5 star
- You’re a traveller that knows to see the highlights some longer days of road travel are a part of the discovery.
- Sri Lankan cuisine features the use of spices and also coconut milk is a popular ingredient.
- Seafood ingredients on the coast are popular
- There are vegetarian options
- You are in favour of our policy that we do not support activities that involve animals for tourist entertainment.
SOAKING UP CULTURE & TRADITION
- You enjoy learning new things such as the history and culture of another country.
- When visiting temples, arms and knees should be covered in respect for the local customs.