Insights - Is This Trip Right For You?
< Back to holiday
You want to get it right, and find a trip that matches your travel style. These pointers will help you decide if this trip is right for you.
- This is a small group experience with a maximum of 16 solo travellers.
- Catering for travellers who are 45 years and over.
- Most of the hotels are comfortable tourist to superior standard, 3.5 to 4 star
- Vietnamese roads can be intimidating to cross. Ask your guide if they can assist you.
- Days can be hot and sticky and depending on the time of year, nights can get cool. It's a good idea to pack clothing that suits layering, and apply sun protection.
- When visiting temples, it's important to respect the local custom. Arms and knees should be covered.
- Included lunches and dinners are Vietname cuisine, however the hotel breakfasts will generally have Asian/Vietnamese breakfast choices along with Western food choices.
- For the lunches and dinners included with our tour package these are Vietnamese meals.
- You are in favour of our policy that we do not support activities that involve animals for tourist entertainment.
- You enjoy learning new things such as the history and culture of another country.
- You enjoy the benefits of travelling as a small group, including dining together and sharing the journey.